In this webinar, we will show you the basic functions of NEURONprocessor:
- Create a user account – unless you do not have one.
- Check for new features and updates to the application, so you can consider these in your work with the app.
- Formulate for each of your projects an assignment, which provides your brain with a precise specification of what information is required. Focussing your brain on a given task is essential for the proper acquisition of the necessary information with the NEURONprocessor.
- Send your brain on a mission. Like an agent who needs to obtain important information. Because our brain learns and works best when it has fun doing it.
- Revising your mission data.
- Analyze the obtained data. The separation of data acquisition and data analysis is essential to the NEURONprocessor. Because in “daily operation” our brain analyzes perceived information too much in patterns, which is vital in everyday life. But this leads to misinterpretations and prevents us from accessing the underlying information.
- Integrate your obtained data immediately into your work in progress, projects, troubleshooting, etc..
- Copy your NEURONprocessor data – for example in form of::
- TEXT: Word, Pages, etc.
- OPML: Mind Mapping, Outliner, etc.